TREADMILL SERVICE & REPAIR
● I specialize in the assembly, parts, service, and repair of residential fitness equipment in local Southern Maine and Eastern New Hampshire.
● I am a Certified Factory Warranty Repair Technician for all ICON Health & Fitness, for which I diagnose, service, repair, and assemble. This includes NordicTrack, ProForm, Reebok, Golds Gym, Epic, FreeMotion, HealthRider, Image, Hidden Grove, LifeStyler, Welder and Weslo.
● I am a Certified Factory Warranty Repair Technician for all Johnson Fitness & Wellness equiipment, for which I diagnose, service, repair, and assemble. This includes all AFG, Bowflex, Fitness Gear, Horizon, Lifespan, Livestrong, Matrix, Merit, SportsArt, Tempo, Triumph, and Vision Fitness equipment.
● I am a Certified Factory Warranty Repair Technician for all Spirit Fitness equipment, for which I diagnose, service, repair, and assemble. This includes all Spirit, Sole.and Xterra.
● I am a Certified Factory Warranty Repair Technician for all Landice fitness equipment, for which I diagnose, service, repair, and assemble all Landice fitness equipment.
● I do not service any other brands.
● I do not provide commercial services for gyms or fitness centers, or service commercial or obsolete equipment such as Cybex, LifeFitness, Precor, or StarTrac, Trotter, PaceMaster, or Smooth Fitness, etc.
RESIDENTIAL SERVICE CALLS
All treadmill service calls include any diagnostic, cleaning, adjusting, and lubing as needed, as well as any repair when no parts are needed. I charge a flat fee of $95.00 in my local area for any service calls for the first hour (see my Rates & Area Served).
100% Silicone Treadmill Lubricant for your treadmill deck and tread belt.
I’ll send you 2 ea. 30ml (1 oz) bottles (2 applications) mailed to your address.
Email your name and street address to me and I’ll send you the invoice via email.
Mailed First Class Mail from Lyman, Maine.
$29.50 including S&H
FITNESS EQUIPMENT ASSEMBLY
I can assemble your new treadmill or any type of exercise equipment. The equipment must already be in the room or space in which you intend to use it. As one man I am often unable to move equipment by myself, especially where stairs are involved.
I can also disassemble your treadmill for moving and reassemble it at its new location. I do not recommend that inexperienced people or moving companies do this. I have had to repair many treadmills that were damaged by moving companies trying to disassemble or reassemble them.
I do not recommend many of the so-called “White Glove” delivery and installation services. Not only are they more expensive, I have also seen equipment damaged, or not properly assembled by inexperienced delivery personnel.
If your treadmill requires some disassembly for the move, I do not recommend that you allow a moving company to provide this service (see “Treadmill Assembly” above).
I can disassemble and reassemble your treadmill, but cannot move it for you.
Payment for services is due at the time the service is provided. I accept Cash, Checks, and all Debit and Credit Cards.
Any parts needed must be paid for in advance, along with shipping costs before any parts can be ordered.