FITNESS EQUIPMENT BRANDS THAT I SERVICE
● I specialize in the assembly, parts, service, and repair of residential fitness equipment including treadmills, ellipticals, spin bikes, recumbant bikes and rowers in Southern Maine (York and Cumberland Counties) and South Eastern New Hampshire. I do not service commercial equipment, or provide commercial services for gyms or fitness centers.
● I am a Certified Factory Warranty Repair Technician for all ICON Health & Fitness fitness equipment, for which I diagnose, service, repair, and assemble Treadmill, Elliptical, Spin Bike, Recumbant Bike and Rower Fitness Equipment. This includes all NordicTrack, ProForm, Reebok, Golds Gym, Epic, FreeMotion, HealthRider, Image, Hidden Grove, LifeStyler, Welder and Weslo brands.
● I am a Certified Factory Warranty Repair Technician for all Johnson Fitness & Wellness fitness equiipment, for which I diagnose, service, repair, and assemble Treadmill, Elliptical, Spin Bike, Recumbant Bike and Rower Fitness Equipment. This includes all AFG, Fitness Gear, Horizon Fitness, Livestrong, Matrix, Merit, Tempo, Triumph, and Vision Fitness brands.
● I am a Certified Factory Warranty Repair Technician for all Spirit Fitness equipment, for which I diagnose, service, repair, and assemble Treadmill, Elliptical, Spin Bike, Recumbant Bike and Rower Fitness Equipment. This includes all Fuel Fitness, Spirit, Sole and Xterra brands.
● I am a Certified Factory Warranty Repair Technician for all Landice fitness equipment, for which I diagnose, service, repair, and assemble all Landice fitness equipment.
BRANDS THAT I DO NOT SERVICE
● I DO NOT SERVICE COMMERCIAL EQUIPMENT such as Cybex, LifeFitness, Precor, Stairmaster or StarTrac.
● I DO NOT SERVICE OBSOLETE EQUIPMENT which are brands that are out of business, no longer produced, or cannot obtain parts for such as Evo, Healthtrainer, Image, Ironman, Pacemaster, Quinton, Smooth Fitness, Sportcraft, Trotter, Trimline, Tunturi, Yowza, or Vitamaster.
● I DO NOT SERVICE brands that I do not have a relationship with for warranty service and/or for parts such as Diamondback, Bowflex, Nautilus, Peloton and Schwinn.
RESIDENTIAL SERVICE CALLS
All treadmill, elliptical, rower, spin bike and recumbant bike service calls include diagnostic, cleaning, adjusting, and lubing as needed, as well as any repair when no parts are needed. I charge a flat fee of $95.00 plus parts in my local area for any service calls for the first hour (see my Rates & Area Served). Most service calls take less than one hour.
All treadmill treadbelt and/or deck installations are a flat rate of $135.00. It is recommend to always replace both the belt and deck at the same time
FITNESS EQUIPMENT ASSEMBLY
I can assemble your new treadmill, elliptical, bike or any type of exercise equipment. The equipment must already be in the room or space in which you intend to use it. As one man I am often unable to move equipment by myself, especially where stairs are involved. The average treadmill assembly is $135.00
I can also disassemble your treadmill or elliptical for moving and reassemble it at its new location. I do not recommend that inexperienced people or moving companies do this. I have had to repair many treadmills that were damaged by moving companies trying to disassemble or reassemble them.
I do not recommend any of the so-called “White Glove” delivery and installation services. Not only are they more expensive, I have also seen equipment damaged, or not properly assembled by inexperienced delivery personnel.
FITNESS EQUIPMENT MOVING
If your treadmill or elliptical requires some disassembly for the move, I do not recommend that you allow a moving company to provide this service (see “Treadmill Assembly” above).
I can disassemble and reassemble your treadmill, but I cannot move it for you.
Payment for services is due at the time the service is provided. I accept Cash, Checks, and all Debit and all Credit Cards, including Apple Pay.
As is common with any supplier of parts, any parts needed must be paid for in advance, along with shipping and tax before any parts can be ordered. If parts are ordered over the phone or email, the part(s) can be paid for online via an emailed invoice that i will send to you.