FITNESS EQUIPMENT BRANDS SERVICED
● I specialize in the assembly, parts, service, and repair of residential fitness equipment in local Southern Maine and Eastern New Hampshire.
● I am a Certified Factory Warranty Repair Technician for all ICON Health & Fitness fitness equipment, for which I diagnose, service, repair, and assemble. This includes all NordicTrack, ProForm, Reebok, Golds Gym, Epic, FreeMotion, HealthRider, Image, Hidden Grove, LifeStyler, Welder and Weslo brands.
● I am a Certified Factory Warranty Repair Technician for all Johnson Fitness & Wellness fitness equiipment, for which I diagnose, service, repair, and assemble. This includes all AFG, Body-Solid, Bowflex Treadmills, EliptiGo, Fitness Gear, Horizon Fitness, Lifespan, Livestrong, Matrix, Merit, Nordictrack, Octane, Schwinn Fitness, SportsArt, Tempo, Triumph, and Vision Fitness brands.
● I am a Certified Factory Warranty Repair Technician for all Spirit Fitness equipment, for which I diagnose, service, repair, and assemble. This includes all Spirit, Sole.and Xterra brands.
● I am a Certified Factory Warranty Repair Technician for all Landice fitness equipment, for which I diagnose, service, repair, and assemble all Landice fitness equipment.
I DO NOT SERVICE ANY OTHER BRAND at this time, or provide commercial services for gyms or fitness centers.
I DO NOT SERVICE COMMERCIAL EQUIPMENT such as Cybex, LifeFitness, Precor, Stairmaster or StarTrac.
I DO NOT SERVE OBSOLETE EQUIPMENT and brands that are no longer produced such as Pacemaster, Smooth Fitness, Trotter, or Trimline, etc.
I also do not service brands that I do not have a relationship with for warranty service and/or for parts such as Peloton.
RESIDENTIAL SERVICE CALLS
All treadmill service calls include any diagnostic, cleaning, adjusting, and lubing as needed, as well as any repair when no parts are needed. I charge a flat fee of $95.00 in my local area for any service calls for the first hour (see my Rates & Area Served).
FITNESS EQUIPMENT ASSEMBLY
I can assemble your new treadmill or any type of exercise equipment. The equipment must already be in the room or space in which you intend to use it. As one man I am often unable to move equipment by myself, especially where stairs are involved.
I can also disassemble your treadmill for moving and reassemble it at its new location. I do not recommend that inexperienced people or moving companies do this. I have had to repair many treadmills that were damaged by moving companies trying to disassemble or reassemble them.
I do not recommend many of the so-called “White Glove” delivery and installation services. Not only are they more expensive, I have also seen equipment damaged, or not properly assembled by inexperienced delivery personnel.
FITNESS EQUIPMENT MOVING
If your treadmill requires some disassembly for the move, I do not recommend that you allow a moving company to provide this service (see “Treadmill Assembly” above).
I can disassemble and reassemble your treadmill, but cannot move it for you.
Payment for services is due at the time the service is provided. I accept Cash, Checks, and all Debit and all Credit Cards including Apple Pay.
Any parts needed must be paid for in advance, along with shipping costs before any parts can be ordered.