● IN-HOME SERVICE: Monday-Friday – 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
● PHONE HOURS: York and Cumberland Counties in Maine Only: Monday – Saturday – 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Order any parts for NordicTrack, ProForm, or for any brands that I service through me and have them shipped directly to you. Simply email or text me the model number and the serial number of the fitness equipment and I will get right back to you with the price including shipping. Below are the brands that I offer parts service for in alphabetical order:
AFG, Golds Gym, Epic, FreeMotion, Fitness Gear, Fuel Fitness, HealthRider, Hidden Grove, Horizon Fitness, Image, Landice, LifeStyler, Livestrong, Matrix, Merit, NordicTrack, ProForm, Reebok, Spirit, Sole, Tempo, Triumph, Vision Fitness, Welder, Weslo, Xterra.
● In-Home Diagnostic-Only Calls are $99.00.
● In-Home Annual Maintenance Calls are $129.00. Annual Maintenance includes inspection, cleaning, adjusting, tightening, adjusting, lubrication, amp draw test, and calibration. NOTE: Some areas of extreme Southern Maine such as York, Kittery, and Eliot are subject to an $8 additional fee for round trip toll charges.
● Parts Installation & Equipment Assembly Calls for new Treadmill, Elliptical, or Bike Assembly, and all parts installations – $149.00
● Two or More Pieces of Equipment Serviced would be the standard rate for the first item and the service for additional items would be charged at the hourly rate of $40.00 per hour.
Payment for In-Home Services
● Payment for In-Home services is due at the time the service is provided.
● My preferred methods of payment are Cash and Personal Checks.
● I can also accept Venmo, CashApp, Google Pay, or Zelle.
● Any parts needed must be paid for in advance, along with sales tax and shipping before any parts can be ordered.
● My In-Home Service Area is within York and Cumberland Counties of Maine only. Please do not email or call for In-Home Services if you are not in my service area. I no longer travel out of my local service area.
In addition, due to the number of requests from all over the country, I regret that I am unable to respond to phone calls and emails asking for free information and advice. All of the many posts that I have written over the years are my contribution to free public information. I will add to that number as I have time.