● My In-Home Fitness Repair Service is a Seasonal Business operating from October 1st to April 1st only.
● IN-HOME SERVICE: Monday-Friday – 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (My last In-Home Service Call is at 3:00 p.m.)
● PHONE HOURS: York and Cumberland Counties in Maine Only: Monday – Saturday – 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Order any parts for NordicTrack, ProForm, or for any brands that I service through me and have them shipped directly to you. Simply email or text me the model number and the serial number of the fitness equipment and I will get right back to you with the price including shipping. Below are the brands that I offer parts service for in alphabetical order:
AFG, Golds Gym, Epic, FreeMotion, Fitness Gear, Fuel Fitness, HealthRider, Hidden Grove, Horizon Fitness, Image, Landice, LifeStyler, Livestrong, Matrix, Merit, NordicTrack, ProForm, Reebok, Spirit, Sole, Tempo, Triumph, Vision Fitness, Welder, Weslo, Xterra.
● In-Home Service Calls are $95 per trip for all services, which includes travel to and from in my local service area, diagnostic, and/or repair and assembly if no parts are needed for the first hour (Most service calls are less than 1 hour). NOTE: Some areas of extreme Southern Maine such as York, Kittery, and Eliot are subject to a $6 additional fee for round trip toll charges.
● In-Home Service Calls Over 1 Hour are charged at the additional rate of $40 per hour, broken down into ¼ hour increments.
● Examples of In-Home Service Calls that take more time: New Treadmill, Elliptical, or Bike Assembly – $149.00. Treadmill Treadbelt and/or Deck Replacement – $149.00
Payment for In-Home Services
● Payment for In-Home services is due at the time the service is provided.
● My preferred methods of payment are Cash and Personal Checks.
● I can also accept Venmo, CashApp, Google Pay, PayPal, or Zelle.
● Any parts needed must be paid for in advance, along with Maine sales tax and shipping before any parts can be ordered.
● My In-Home Service Area is within York and Cumberland Counties of Maine only. Please do not email or call for In-Home Services if you are not in my service area. I no longer travel out of my local service area.
In addition, due to the number of requests from all over the country, I regret that I am unable to respond to phone calls and emails asking for free information and advice. All of the many posts that I have written over the years are my contribution to free public information. I will add to that number as I have time.