● This is a Seasonal Business operating from November 1st through March 31st only.
● IN-HOME SERVICE: Monday-Friday – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (My last Service Call is at 3:00 p.m.)
● AVAILABLE by PHONE: Monday-Saturday – 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
● Service Calls are $95 per trip for all services, which includes travel to and from in my local service area, diagnostic, and/or repair and assembly if no parts are needed for the first hour (Most service calls are less than 1 hour). NOTE: Some areas of extreme Southern Maine such as York, Kittery, and Eliot are subject to a $6 additional fee for round trip toll charges.
● Service Calls Over 1 Hour are charged at the additional rate of $40 per hour, broken down into ¼ hour increments.
● Examples of Service Calls that take more time: New Treadmill, Elliptical, or Bike Assembly – $149.00. Treadmill Treadbelt and/or Deck Replacement – $149.00
● Payment for services is due at the time the service is provided.
● My preferred methods of payment are Cash and Personal Checks.
● I can also accept Venmo or CashApp
● I also gladly accept CryptoCurrency via Coinbase Wallet, or Celo Dollars via Valora
● If necessary I can accept all Credit Cards and Debit Cards, plus Apple Pay.
● Any parts needed must be paid for in advance, along with Maine sales tax and shipping before any parts can be ordered.
● My Service Area is up to 40 miles from my location, and within York and Cumberland Counties of Maine only (see map below). I no longer travel out of my local service area. Therefore I serve Maine but not New Hampshire, Brunswick but not Topsham or Bath, and Casco but not Poland, etc. Unfortunately, I do not know of any other fitness assembly or repair technicians in the state of Maine.